I wanna do dirty stuff with u like farming
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
“Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place.”
Unknown (via kryeveper)
one of my biggest insecurities is that there are hundreds of little scars on my arms from cutting And you can see where I carved fat into my arm like 2 years ago and I just wish I didn’t have them they’re so ugly and make my arm look weird and lumpy and deformed ugh. The ones on my thighs are bad too. And there’s just a divot in my arm where I cut too deep once and it looks so ugly ewwweeww I just want to cut it off